- Consultations in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy book launch
- First edition of the Equalities Newsletter available now
- Psychoanalysis and Homosexuality: Keeping the discussion moving
- Let's Get Physical
- Camden CAMHS Name Change Comp reaches half-way stage
- Up and running!
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) Routine Inspection
- Would you like to discover leadership in your organisation?
- Come along to the Trust’s temporary art exhibition
- Dr John Woods set to feature on BBC Radio 4 tonight
- 1,000 good deeds in 100 days
- A warm welcome to the Family Nurse Partnership National Unit
- Calling all Camden residents to change the face of children’s health services
- Family Nurse Partnership to be extended, Department of Health announce
- The Tavistock Centre’s art collection goes live
- April is autism awareness month
- Identity, Culture, and Class in Group and Organisational Life, a Group Relations Conference
- Raising awareness for Depression Awareness Week
- Celebrate your voice
- New or expectant mum? If ‘yes’, why not attend a unique and soothing theatre performance that will take you and your baby on a gentle journey of discovery?
- Dr Richard Graham live on Radio 4 (22/04)
- Seeing and Being Seen: A psychoanalytic exploration of the impact and risks of Internet Pornography
- On My Mind (OMM) Susie Orbach sessions at Large Glass
- Shrink or swim?
- Places are going fast for Tavistock Consulting’s Executive Coaching courses
- The Camden CAMHS Name Change Competition is officially open!
- First ever continuous alcohol testing bracelet launches in the UK
- Film screening success and a newly relaunched website for Tavistock Clinic Foundation!
- FDAC’s Judge Crichton talks on the radio about the launch of the alcohol testing bracelet
- Thinking Space Special: Race and gender dynamics as a defence against anxiety in organisations presentation
- Growing Towards Recovery national conference
- Keeping the body in mind 'Summer School'
- One, two, three…bake!
- The Spring 2013 Members' Newsletter is now available online!
- Radio 4 listeners hear about the alcohol testing bracelet
- NHS Flu Fighters: Free flu jabs to all employees
- FDAC named Psychiatric Team of the Year 2011
- We are open as usual on 30th November
- The Tavistock Clinic and Karnac hold a book launch
- FDAC win Guardian Public Services Award 2011
- Guest Appearance at the Tavistock from Camila Batmanghelidjh
- Ensuring Mental Wellbeing Online