Who this service is for
We offer general child and adolescent mental health services for children and adolescents up to the age of 25, and their families. We cover a range of common problems, including:
- anger and aggression
- stress and anxiety
- phobias and obsessive-compulsive disorder
- dislike of their appearance and eating disorders
- problems with friends, family and other relationships
- drug and alcohol issues
- difficulties leaving home and coping with work, college or university
- problems following difficult early life experiences
Why refer your patients to the service?
Our approach is always tailored to individual needs and we offer a range of treatments depending on which is most suitable.
We have a multi-disciplinary staff group with contributions from child and adolescent psychiatry, psychology, family therapy, social work, psychotherapy and nursing. Our staff work closely together in order to make the most of different team members' expertise and skills.
We are recognised as offering 'best practice' examples of services in the field of child and adolescent mental health services.
Kinds of treatment we offer
All of our treatments are approved by the government’s health body that identifies good practice NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence).
- family therapy
- individual psychotherapy for children
- cognitive behaviour therapy
- group therapy
- parent training groups
How to refer
Call our administrator on 020 8938 2241 for information about referrals, or to arrange to speak with a clinician.
Please note that for reasons of confidentiality referral forms must be sent via traditional mail or fax - we cannot accept referrals via email.